During escalating COVID-19 situation, we are committed to giving our customers the very best service and support, we have always strived for.
For the safety of our customers, staff and suppliers we have taken several steps to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Until further notice we have closed our showroom and test facility
- Our office is now only open to members of staff. Some of our staff are working from home and the remaining staff have been distanced as far apart as possible to avoid contact. All of our workforce remains healthy and the measures we have taken within the premises mean that hopefully this will remain the case
- Our stock of machines and spare parts remain high and our carriers can still offer a prompt service to keep your businesses running efficiently.
- If one of our customers requires to collect an item, we would encourage sending everything via carrier, but if this is not possible, then collection can be arranged by appointment only. We would request payment in advance as it is difficult for us to handle cash at this time.
- We are still able to perform essential service and repair tasks on site, however we would ask that appropriate social distancing measures can be maintained at all times for everyone’s safety.
Wishing all our customers, dealers and suppliers all the very best during these unprecedented times.
Andy & James Garner. Managing directors